The Littletons - North, Middle and South - are located midway between EVESHAM and BIDFORD on AVON. The largest of the 3 is South Littleton with some 1200 inhabitants.
It is home to Littleton First School. There are thriving Tennis and Bowls Clubs on the large Recreation Ground together with Scouts, Church and Friends meeting house.
Littleton Village Hall is situated in Middle Littleton.
For more information please visit www.southlittleton.org.uk
Contact the Parish Council