Combined: HINDLIP,MARTIN HUSSINGTREE & SALWARPE PARISH COUNCIL
Under the local Government Act 1894 parish councils were created.
Prior the role of parishioners spiritual and welfare needs had been undertaken by local churches through Parochial Vestry Meetings.
From the Reform of Local Government Act 1972 the joint Parish Council of Hindlip and Martin Hussingtree was inaugurated in 1973.
Salwarpe Parish Council was amalgamated in May 2003 to form a combined Council of the three adjoining ancient parishes.
Address: Elizabeth Gallagher CLERK TO THE COUNCIL, PO Box 6986 Kidderminster DY11 9FB
click on Icon 'Parish Clerk & Link' for further contact details.
For the History of the Parishes. Go to Parish Plans
Contact the Parish Council