Welcome to Stock and Bradley Parish Council

The Parish of Stock and Bradley is comprised of the majority of the properties in the villages of Stock Green and Bradley Green. It is a small rural settlement spreading out along the roads serving the two villages, covering an area of approximately 1140 acres.
In the 1861 census the population numbered 310 and were largely employed in agriculture and glove making. By the 1950’s the population had declined to 200 but has been rising slowly to today’s figure of approximately 300

Contact the Parish Council

Emergency Alerts in Worcestershire

Emergency Alert
Alert:

Parish Notice Board

Click on the Parish Notice Board to view Parish Notices

Defibrillators

Two Defibrillators have been installed – one for the Village hall and one in the Stock Green Phone Box - they have saved 18 lives so far
Go to Notice Board

Images of Stock and Bradley

Litter pick 2013 Church Lane Aerial view of Bradley Green
Bradley Green Church from Stock Green

The Site has had 6067 hits since 14/02/2013