Welcome to Lindridge Parish Council

Lindridge is a small rural parish, it comprises the village of Eardiston, and the hamlets of Menith Wood, Frith Common, Broom Bank and Lindridge. The parish church of St Lawrence was built in 1861 and is the third church to stand on the site.
The River Teme forms the southern boundary of the parish.
Lindridge is still part of a major hop growing area, the village of Eardiston has a plant which processes hops into a range of brewing products which are exported all over the world.

Contact the Parish Council

Parish Notice Board

Click on the Parish Notice Board to view Parish Notices

Parish Councillor

 The Parish Council has a vacancy for a Parish Councillor.  For further information or interest, please contact Rachel Lambert, Parish Clerk on 01584 881599.

Go to Notice Board

Images of Lindridge

Teme Valley Menith Wood Old Chapel Hall Teme Valley in Springtime
Calor Worcestershire Village of the Year 2008 Frith Common Methodist Chapel Parish Awards Ceremony

The Site has had 4916 hits since 14/02/2013