Bromsgrove District Council
Election of Councillors
for the Parish listed below
Number of Councillors to be elected
1. Nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer, Room 43, Parkside, Market Street, Bromsgrove, B61 8DA on any day including the date of this notice, on Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm (excluding bank holidays) but no later than 4pm on Tuesday, 4 April 2023.
2. Nomination papers may be obtained from the offices of the Room 43, Returning Officer, Parkside, Market Street, Bromsgrove, B61 8DA, during the times stated above.
3. If any election is contested the poll will take place on Thursday, 4 May 2023.
4. Applications to register to vote must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 12 midnight on Monday 17 April 2023. Applications can be made online: https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote
5. Applications, amendments or cancellations of postal votes and amendments or cancellations of proxy votes must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at Town Hall, Walter Stranz Square, Redditch, B98 8AH by 5pm on Tuesday, 18 April 2023.
6. Applications for a Voter Authority Certificate or an Anonymous Elector’s Document valid for this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday 25 April 2023. Applications can be made online: https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-photo-id-voter-authority-certificate
7. New applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at Town Hall, Walter Stranz Square, Redditch, B98 8AH by 5 pm on Tuesday, 25 April 2023.
8. Applications to vote by emergency proxy at this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at Town Hall, Walter Stranz Square, Redditch, B98 8AH by 5pm on Thursday, 4 May 2023
Dated: Wednesday 22 March 2023 Kevin Dicks, Returning Officer
This is a part time role of 26 hours per calendar month providing all administrative functions to the Parish Council and salary is based on local government rates.
If you are interested, please email Anne Dyson at email@example.com for further information.
All matters outstanding will be carried forward to the Parish Council meeting scheduled for Tuesday, 15 November 2022.
Are you feeling lonely, alone or isolated - or are you worried about someone you know?
One in five people in the UK say they experience feelings of loneliness and during the coronavirus pandemic many more of us have felt anxious and isolated.
A number of groups across Bentley Pauncefoot, Tardebigge and Webheath would like to offer support when needed. They can offer a friendly chat or arrange to put you in touch with others who can help. Once restrictions ease they plan to arrange social events to encourage friendships.
Bentley Pauncefoot Parish Council is pleased to support these groups by helping to raise awareness of this important initiative.
Please contact Gail Teague on 01527 541991 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.