Stoulton is a small parish situated in a conservation area lying between Worcester and Pershore. The village comprises a number of houses, many dating from the 17th century. Taking pride of place in the village is a Norman Church dating back to 1120 dedicated to St. Edmund, King and Martyr where people continue to worship today at weekly Sunday services.
PLEASE NOTE STOULTON PARISH COUNCIL NOW HAVE AN OFFICIAL WEBSITE - THIS WILL BE THE MAIN METHOD OF COMMUNICATION WITH RESIDENTS, AGENCIES, THIRD PARTIES, ETC. PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO NAVIGATE TO OUR WEBSITE.
Contact the Parish Council