There has been a settlement at Harvington since Saxon times, bounded by the River Avon to the south and the Lench Hills to the north, three miles northeast of Evesham and now on the Worcestershire/Warwickshire border. The village today is an amalgamation of two smaller
villages, Harvington and Harvington Cross, and has a population of around 1750.
It is a popular village with a good cross section of residents involved in many activities. There is a play group, pre-school and first school, active youth group, Baptist and Anglican churches, sports facilities and clubs, as well as rural businesses and good public transport links with Evesham and Stratford.
The Parish Council consists of 9 Councillors who employ a part-time Clerk who is also the Responsible Financial Officer (a statutory post) of the Council. Clicking on the Councillors tab will give you details of the Councillors listed and their responsibilities.
Contact the Clerk by email email@example.com or telephone 07746948392.
As from the 12th October 2018 this website will no longer be updated.
For up to date information, agendas and minutes please visit:
Contact the Parish Council