Thanks for visiting our page! Rous Lench lies some six miles to the North of Evesham and has a history that can be traced back to Saxon times. The Parish of Rous Lench comprises of two settlements. These being the village of Rous Lench and the hamlet of Radford.
Rous Lench Parish Council is an essential part of local democracy acting on behalf of the residents in their community by:
· Representing the community by commenting on planning applications and other proposals that affect the area.
· Undertaking or supporting projects and schemes that benefit local residents.
· Contacting relevant authorities to discuss issues that arise and how they can be solved.
· Working in partnership with other bodies, such as the County and District Councils and Police, to achieve benefits for the parish.
How can you get involved at Rous Lench Parish Council?
1. At our meetings, we usually start with a Public Question Time where you can have your say on matters that concern the community. The Council may be able to assist or can refer you to the relevant authority. District and County Councillors also often attend.
2. From time to time there are vacancies on the Parish Council. Why not join, represent your community and make a difference? The position is voluntary. Some expenses such as Councillor training are paid by the Council.
3. Sometimes there are projects that we would love volunteers from the community to help us with. This could be something like being trained up to use a defibrillator to help save lives in the villages.
If you have any questions or wish to get involved more with your Parish Council please contact your Parish Clerk who will assist you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact the Parish Council