The Parish Council will meet on Monday 11th January at 7pm. The meeting will be held using Zoom
Councillors are summoned to attend an Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council to be held on Monday 11th January 2021 at 7.30pm using Zoom video conferencing
Meeting ID: 860 0846 8831, Passcode: 244898
The agenda will be as follows:
1) Apologies: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2) Declarations of Interest
3) Public session: this section of the meeting will be open for questions and contributions from parishioners, first on planning matters and then on other topics.
4) Minutes: To consider for adoption the minutes of the last meeting of the council (previously circulated). 5) Election of Vice-Chair
6) Councillor vacancies
7) Progress Reports and Matters Arising: for information 8) District/County Councillor Reports: for information 9) Finance:
i) To receive a report on the financial position of the council.
ii) To consider payment of fees and invoices presented.
i) To note response made on behalf of the parish council in respect of the following application
Sub division of farmhouse, conversion of
Comment: LQH Parish Council have no objections to the proposal
outbuildings, byre and barns, to provide residential units. Close main access to v and re-use as public footpath. New vehi access on south west of site. (Variation of condition 2 of 12/01566/FUL).
No other planning applications have been notified at the time of finalising the agenda
11) Traffic Speed Management: Report from Cllr Gray (documents circulated prior to meeting)
12) Parish Council Website: Report from Cllr Mullins (documents circulated prior to meeting)
13) Date of next meeting: Confirm the date of the next meeting which is scheduled for Monday 1 March.
Philip Striplin, Clerk to the Parish Council, 5 January 2020
Immediately following the main meeting there will be a meeting of the parish council meeting as Sole Trustee of Longdon Village Hall.