Welcome to Martley Parish Council

Martley Parish is located approximately nine miles west of Worcester City and extends westwards to the banks of the River Teme in the magnificent Teme Valley.
It has a community of approximately 1500 people living in a mix of old and new properties, much of the parish is given over to mixed agriculture, other local business is a mix of national and local companies and there is an extensive business parc within Martley Village.
The local community is well served with a village shop, post office, garage, leisure centre, recreational land and library all available. There are also excellent schools for all age ranges. Try the superb well maintained footpaths to access the beautiful countryside that typifies Martley Parish. For further information and history see martley.org website in Links


Contact the Parish Council

Emergency Alerts in Worcestershire

Emergency Alert
Alert:

Parish Notice Board

Click on the Parish Notice Board to view Parish Notices
No notices on this board.
Go to Notice Board

Images of Martley

Martley Circular Walk The Church Clock St Peters Church
Berrow Hill and Beacon Point Mile Stone B4204 Martley to Worcseter Road Church Gate

The Site has had 8297 hits since 14/02/2013