Lindridge is a small rural parish, it comprises the village of Eardiston, and the hamlets of Menith Wood, Frith Common, Broom Bank and Lindridge. The parish church of St Lawrence was built in 1861 and is the third church to stand on the site.
The River Teme forms the southern boundary of the parish.
Lindridge is still part of a major hop growing area, the village of Eardiston has a plant which processes hops into a range of brewing products which are exported all over the world.
Contact the Parish Council