I know that I have talked about this at the Parish Meeting I have attended, but wanted to formally put something in writing.
Sign up to Neighbourhood Matters… your community messaging service.
Neighbourhood Matters enables residents and businesses and community groups to keep in touch with local policing teams. Through Neighbourhood Matters you may receive:
· Information from the Safer Neighbourhood Team
· Crime Alerts
· Details on Ongoing incidents
· Witness Appeals local to the area in which you live
· Information about drop in sessions and events
· Surveys and opportunities to provide feedback
You can choose exactly what type of alert you wish to receive and how you receive them and how often.
Sign up now at: www.neighbourhoodmatters.co.uk or via West Mercia Police Website.
If it’s possible to send this message to your parishioners, that would be great.
Police Community Support Officer 6336
Martley and Tenbury Safer Neighbourhood Team
E mail : email@example.com
E mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile 07814 040307
Crime Stoppers 0800 555 111