Concessionary Travel Pass

If your Concessionary Travel Pass has expired, or is due to expire in the next 3 months, please follow the link below:

My Concessionary Travel Pass is due to expire (or has expired within the last 12 months)
Please select appropriate option

If you have moved house:
  • Within Worcestershire - your address details will be updated further to completion of this application and your current pass will remain valid
  • Into Worcestershire and you hold a current Concessionary Travel Pass, you will need to cancel this with the issuing authority and re-apply to Worcestershire with a new application
  • Outside of Worcestershire - please follow I no longer require a Concessionary Travel Pass and we will cancel your current pass. Please then re-apply to your new local authority. Find Local Authority

Having problems? Speak to an advisor